Howdy there, this attachment is about Longitudinal Case Study Vs Experiment (ordinary Cross Sectional And Longitudinal Studies #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 797 x 598. It's file size is just 11 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Cross Sectional And Longitudinal Studies.
6 pictures of Longitudinal Case Study Vs Experiment (ordinary Cross Sectional And Longitudinal Studies #6)
Connotation of Longitudinal Case Study Vs Experiment
Longitudinallon•gi•tu•di•nal (lon′ji to̅o̅d′n l, -tyo̅o̅d′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to longitude or length: longitudinal measurement.
- extending in the direction of the length of a thing;
running lengthwise: a thin, longitudinal stripe.
- pertaining to or extending along the long axis of the body, or the direction from front to back, or head to tail.
- pertaining to a research design or survey in which the same subjects are observed repeatedly over a period of time.
- a longitudinal framing member, as in the hull of a ship.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Studystud•y (stud′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. stud•ies, v., stud•ied, stud•y•ing.
- application of the mind to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or reflection: long hours of study.
- the cultivation of a particular branch of learning, science, or art: the study of law.
- Often, studies. a personal effort to gain knowledge: to pursue one's studies.
- something studied or to be studied: Balzac's study was human nature.
- research or a detailed examination and analysis of a subject, phenomenon, etc.: She made a study of the transistor market for her firm.
- a written account of such research, examination, or analysis: He published a study of Milton's poetry.
- a well-defined, organized branch of learning or knowledge.
- zealous endeavor or assiduous effort.
- the object of such endeavor or effort.
- deep thought, reverie, or a state of abstraction: He was lost in study and did not hear us come in.
- a room, in a house or other building, set apart for private study, reading, writing, or the like.
- Also called étude. a composition that combines exercise in technique with a greater or lesser amount of artistic value.
- a literary composition executed for exercise or as an experiment in a particular method of treatment.
- such a composition dealing in detail with a particular subject, as a single main character.
- [Art.]something produced as an educational exercise, as a memorandum or record of observations or effects, or as a guide for a finished production: She made a quick pencil sketch of his hands as a study for the full portrait in oils.
- a person, as an actor, considered in terms of his or her quickness or slowness in memorizing lines: a quick study.
- to apply oneself to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or practice.
- to apply oneself;
- to think deeply, reflect, or consider.
- to take a course of study, as at a college.
- to apply oneself to acquiring a knowledge of (a subject).
- to examine or investigate carefully and in detail: to study the political situation.
- to observe attentively;
scrutinize: to study a person's face.
- to read carefully or intently: to study a book.
- to endeavor to learn or memorize, as a part in a play.
- to consider, as something to be achieved or devised.
- to think out, as the result of careful consideration or devising.
Gardening is really an enjoyable activity to relax. Howto choose Longitudinal Case Study Vs Experiment (ordinary Cross Sectional And Longitudinal Studies #6) turned one of many essential aspects of farming. Furthermore, there are hues and many sorts of container marketed generating the choice approach might be more thrilling and baffling. Consequently, before picking a pot that's appropriate for a number of flowers in the home, make certain that you've recognized the next tips.
Over merely a place pan, to place can also function as design. Collection of the container that is appropriate will boost the home's elegance. Conversely, if the dimension of the pot you decide on is too large, plenty of vitamins that will not be reached by the beginnings, so there will in-fact be in vain.
Different plants that one may pick are Sansevieria. you should choose a distinct container because of the dimension that's Sansevieria that is greater, although treatment is comparable to a cactus. Whatever pan you select, try and be sure that it has a drainage gap at the end. Stagnant water in a box may lead pan lounging areas become dull and damp, causing the beginning of root rot. If at all possible, please also select Longitudinal Case Study Vs Experiment (ordinary Cross Sectional And Longitudinal Studies #6) which have thighs for discharge that is sleek.
The roots can be also made by it to rot because the pot's bottom may clot and damp. In addition, note also the location that you will use to put the box. If that's unlikely to become confined, as a way to save area you can look at to use a hanging pot.
You're the type of who tend spending some time athome and seldom to be busy? Don't make it being a hurdle to own crops athome. But, obviously, because it is powerful in terms of choosing a Longitudinal Case Study Vs Experiment (ordinary Cross Sectional And Longitudinal Studies #6) you have to get the best place. If you are the type of who quite occupied, better usage of hawaiian flowers for maintenance is relatively easy.
Cactus, for example, merely takes a minor water in their care so that you don't need a lot of focus on it. Generally, cacti are sold in measurements that were modest to help you choose a little container anyway. Choose a shade box that matches the entire style design of one's residence.