Howdy there, this blog post is about T12 40-Watt Cool White Supreme ALTO Linear Fluorescent Light Bulb (charming Fluorescent Lights Home Depot #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 850 x 850. It's file size is just 20 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Fluorescent Lights Home Depot.
7 attachments of T12 40-Watt Cool White Supreme ALTO Linear Fluorescent Light Bulb (charming Fluorescent Lights Home Depot #5)
Connotation of T12 40-Watt Cool White Supreme ALTO Linear Fluorescent Light Bulb
Coolcool (ko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- moderately cold;
neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening.
- feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I'm perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot.
- imparting a sensation of moderate coldness or comfortable freedom from heat: a cool breeze.
- permitting such a sensation: a cool dress.
- not excited;
under control: to remain cool in the face of disaster.
- not hasty;
deliberate: a cool and calculated action.
- lacking in interest or enthusiasm: a cool reply to an invitation.
- lacking in warmth or cordiality: a cool reception.
- calmly audacious or impudent: a cool lie.
- aloof or unresponsive;
indifferent: He was cool to her passionate advances.
- unaffected by emotions;
dispassionate: She made a cool appraisal of all the issues in the dispute.
- (of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification: a cool million dollars.
- (of colors) with green, blue, or violet predominating.
excellent: a real cool comic.
- characterized by great facility;
highly skilled or clever: cool maneuvers on the parallel bars.
- socially adept: It's not cool to arrive at a party too early.
- something that is cool;
a cool part, place, time, etc.: in the cool of the evening.
poise: an executive noted for maintaining her cool under pressure.
- blow one's cool. See blow 2 (def. 34).
- to become cool (sometimes fol. by down or off): The soup cooled in five minutes. We cooled off in the mountain stream.
- to become less ardent, cordial, etc.;
- to make cool;
impart a sensation of coolness to.
- to lessen the ardor or intensity of;
moderate: Disappointment cooled his early zealousness.
- cool down, to bring the body back to its normal physiological level after fast, vigorous exercise or activity by gradually slowing the pace of activity or by doing gentle exercises or stretches.
- cool it, [Slang.]calm down;
take it easy.
- cool off, [Informal.]to become calmer or more reasonable: Wait until he cools off before you talk to him again.
- cool one's heels. See heel 1 (def. 18).
- cool out, [Slang.]to calm or settle down;
relax: cooling out at the beach.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Fluorescentfluo•res•cent (flŏŏ res′ənt, flô-, flō-),USA pronunciation adj.
- possessing the property of fluorescence;
- strikingly bright, vivid, or glowing: plastic toys in fluorescent colors.
- a lighting fixture that utilizes a fluorescent lamp.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Bulbbulb (bulb),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually subterranean and often globular bud having fleshy leaves emergent at the top and a stem reduced to a flat disk, rooting from the underside, as in the onion and lily.
- a plant growing from such a bud.
- any round, enlarged part, esp. at the end of a cylindrical object: the bulb of a thermometer.
- the glass housing, in which a partial vacuum has been established, that contains the filament of an incandescent electric lamp.
- an incandescent or fluorescent electric lamp.
- any of various small, bulb-shaped structures or protuberances: olfactory bulb; bulb of urethra.
- See medulla oblongata.
- a rounded thickening at the toe of an angle iron or tee.
- a cylindrical or spherical prominence at the forefoot of certain vessels.
- a shutter setting in which the shutter remains open as long as the shutter release is depressed. Symbol: B
Everyone knows that coloring is one of many most critical components to make a lovely room design. Shade can be a vital element for decorating, remodeling or creating patterns, therefore selecting the most appropriate hues have to be carefully considered. As previously mentioned in the earlier article, the color can thrust effect on discussion, conception and emotion.
In selecting the most appropriate coloring for the family bedrooms thus, you need to spend specific interest. The bedroom is really a retreat where we sleep when we are tired, a location where we relax, tired of the everyday program, or maybe when we are sick. The sack could be the place wherever we wished study a favorite book, to be alone or simply remain silent. Areas should be a place that can make us feel relaxed.
Because of the importance of the function of the sack, we should discuss the most effective bedroom designs. We should choose the layout and shade that could make us obtain peace of mind and luxury. Tranquility will be encouraged by a bedroom style that in a time that is chaotic. By having a room with great T12 40-Watt Cool White Supreme ALTO Linear Fluorescent Light Bulb (charming Fluorescent Lights Home Depot #5) coloring can be a luxury by itself you will notice.