Colon Cancer Stool Pictures have 4 photos it's including Colon Cancer Facts, Bowel Cancer Symptoms, My Question Is: Are These Small Star-like Stool Normal Or Do They Resulted From A Serious Condition Like Colon Cancer?, Bowel Cancer Symptoms. Here are the pictures:
Colon Cancer Stool Pictures was uploaded on January 9, 2018 at 8:51 pm. This image is uploaded on the Stool category. Colon Cancer Stool Pictures is tagged with Colon Cancer Stool Pictures, Colon, Cancer, Stool, Pictures..Since you've visited a thriftstore, possibly it's been a little while, or maybe you and one 've never visited with? You will basically eliminate, in that case. Sometimes you're able to report some lounge is fantastic enough, although often they've items which are cheaper than home furnishings.
It may appear differently when inside your home and when compared with examples while some may seem ideal inside the shop. It's easy to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply just have an image of the taste for comparison things, to avoid this from happening.
In case you decide to obtain a Colon Cancer Stool Pictures, make sure to get at the store. Most people don't want to verify the goods before they buy things. Challenging to displace the furniture in certain furniture merchants. Carry samples of hues if you shop for established and classic fixtures.
Meaning of Colon Cancer Stool Pictures
Colonco•lon1 (kō′lən),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lons for 1, -la (-lə)USA pronunciation for 2.
- the sign (:) used to mark a major division in a sentence, to indicate that what follows is an elaboration, summation, implication, etc., of what precedes;
or to separate groups of numbers referring to different things, as hours from minutes in 5:30;
or the members of a ratio or proportion, as in 1 : 2 : : 3 : 6.
- [Class. Pros.]one of the members or sections of a rhythmical period, consisting of a sequence of from two to six feet united under a principal ictus or beat.
Cancercan•cer (kan′sər),USA pronunciation n., [gen.] Can•cri (kang′krē)USA pronunciation for 3.
- a malignant and invasive growth or tumor, esp. one originating in epithelium, tending to recur after excision and to metastasize to other sites.
- any disease characterized by such growths.
- any evil condition or thing that spreads destructively;
- (cap.) [Astron.]the Crab, a zodiacal constellation between Gemini and Leo.
- the fourth sign of the zodiac: the cardinal water sign. See illus. under zodiac.
- a person born under this sign, usually between June 21 and July 22.
- (cap.) tropic of. See under tropic (def. 1a).
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.