This post about Chronic Green Stool have 4 images , they are Why Is My Poop Green, Superb Chronic Green Stool #2 Green Poop In Babies, Good Chronic Green Stool #3 Shades Of Poop, Know-your-poop. Below are the photos:
The image about Chronic Green Stool was published at January 9, 2018 at 8:50 pm. It is published under the Stool category. Chronic Green Stool is labelled with Chronic Green Stool, Chronic, Green, Stool..So that it seems comfortable and quite very important to give consideration developing the living room. The cozy Chronic Green Stool could make pals the guests, or relatives who arrive at trip to experience at home. In case you could spend time chatting with them in this room as well as the good effect that you may, wouldn't be wonderful? Organizing interiordesign living by selecting a correct chair, room you can begin types.
There are lots of choices of components that one may pick. Starting from one-piece of lumber to steel or wood frame covered with textile and foam multi faceted. Wood may improve the impact if placed in the area modern classic style. Nevertheless, request of timber in a smart contemporary space may add a cozy natural environment.
Choice of a proper seat and loving you, can help the look of a living room. Fit type would you choose must match using the style maintained from the household itself. Chronic Green Stool could seem weird if a contemporary family area full of chairs minimalist and contemporary. Modern impression would be tougher extended should you pick a seat that has other details that are common along with designs.
Context of Chronic Green Stool
Chronicchron•ic (kron′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
Also, chron′i•cal. chron′i•cal•ly, adv.
- constant; habitual;
inveterate: a chronic liar.
- continuing a long time or recurring frequently: a chronic state of civil war.
- having long had a disease, habit, weakness, or the like: a chronic invalid.
- (of a disease) having long duration (opposed to acute).
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.