This article about Atrium Office have 6 pictures including 'office-atrium-1-6-16_96059', Centrica Office Atrium, 128 Best Office Atrium Images On Pinterest | Architecture, Atrium And Office Buildings, Office Building Atrium, Cologne, Atrium Office #5 Image ., Atrium Lobby In A Freddie Mac Building - Freddie Mac - McLean, VA. Following are the pictures:
Atrium Office was posted at January 9, 2018 at 8:51 pm. It is published at the Office category. Atrium Office is labelled with Atrium Office, Atrium, Office..Atrium Office continues to be selected from the newly married pair to accomplish the house. In addition to its layout that is modern but nonetheless straightforward, this desk been as a result of several benefits including could possibly be used of gathering together a child's understanding, the family as a method, a location so forth and to place the kitchen equipment.
This stand is normally in conjunction with a mini home but may also be added to another room. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than different table because of its small size. If you like to purchase this desk, there is no damage in hearing some design multifunctional bar table below for enthusiasm.
The Atrium Office suitable for kitchen space's modern sort. This mini table includes a streamlined form that is square to make it appear more presentable for a pair that is young that is vibrant. Contemporary platforms may also be more easily handled and cleaned therefore didn't spend enough time a new couple that are very hectic.
Description of Atrium Office
Atriuma•tri•um (ā′trē əm),USA pronunciation n., pl. a•tri•a (ā′trē ə),USA pronunciation a•tri•ums.
- Also called cavaedium. the main or central room of an ancient Roman house, open to the sky at the center and usually having a pool for the collection of rain water.
- a courtyard, flanked or surrounded by porticoes, in front of an early or medieval Christian church. See diag. under basilica.
- a skylit central court in a contemporary building or house.
- either of the two upper chambers on each side of the heart that receive blood from the veins and in turn force it into the ventricles. See illus. under heart.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.