Drape Poles have 6 images it's including The Callaloo Company, Rk Pipe And Drape/ Wedding Backdrop/pipe And Drape Kits_Pipe And Drape | Portable Dance Floor | Portable Stage, Drape Poles #3 Simply Elegant Weddings, Draping Pole, Draping Pole Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Full Fabric Ceiling Liner Drape In A 60' Wide Pole Tent!, Drape Poles #6 Factory Price Flexible Pipe And Drape / Telscopic Poles /trade Show Exhibit Design. Below are the images:
Drape Poles was published at November 16, 2017 at 2:57 pm. It is uploaded in the Curtain category. Drape Poles is labelled with Drape Poles, Drape, Poles..Your house frequently has a unique persona. Also with all the cottage are found in the UK. Don't want to change the structure of the building is an excessive amount of, Drape Poles designs and conventional cottage compete.
Never asked an outcome, stunning! In order to take care of the identity of the building, the designer Alex St of Home Architecture putting a kitchen layout apart from the principal building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, a cottage operating out of Chelshire, great britain may be the building involved.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th-century and it is today after dark stage of restoration. In the place of attempting to imitate the type of the pad, Alex E made a decision to assemble yet another home style which will reduce the whole lodge's architectural change and sustain the character of the house.
Connotation of Drape Poles
Drapedrape (drāp),USA pronunciation v., draped, drap•ing, n.
- to cover or hang with cloth or other fabric, esp. in graceful folds;
adorn with drapery.
- to adjust (curtains, clothes, etc.) into graceful folds, attractive lines, etc.
- to arrange, hang, or let fall carelessly: Don't drape your feet over the chair!
- to place cloth so as to surround (a part to be examined, treated, or operated upon).
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) to hang (reinforcement) in a certain form between two points before pouring the concrete.
- to put a black cravat on (a flagstaff ) as a token of mourning.
- to hang, fall, or become arranged in folds, as drapery: This silk drapes well.
drap′a•ble, drape′a•ble, adj.
- a curtain or hanging of heavy fabric and usually considerable length, esp. either of a pair for covering a window and drawn open and shut horizontally.
- either of a pair of similar curtains extending or draped at the sides of a window, French doors, or the like as decoration.
- manner or style of hanging: the drape of a skirt.
drap′a•bil′i•ty, drape′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Polespole1 (pōl),USA pronunciation n., v., poled, pol•ing.
- a long, cylindrical, often slender piece of wood, metal, etc.: a telephone pole; a fishing pole.
- [Northeastern U.S.]a long, tapering piece of wood or other material that extends from the front axle of a vehicle between the animals drawing it.
- a light spar.
- that part of a mast between the uppermost standing rigging and the truck.
- the lane of a racetrack nearest to the infield;
the inside lane. Cf. post 1 (def. 5).
- a unit of length equal to 16½ feet (5 m);
- a square rod, 30¼ square yards (25.3 sq. m).
- under bare poles:
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) with no sails set, as during a violent storm.
destitute: The thugs robbed him and left him under bare poles.
- to furnish with poles.
- to push, strike, or propel with a pole: to pole a raft.
- [Baseball.]to make (an extra-base hit) by batting the ball hard and far: He poled a triple to deep right-center.
- to stir (molten metal, as copper, tin, or zinc) with poles of green wood so as to produce carbon, which reacts with the oxygen present to effect deoxidation.
- to propel a boat, raft, etc., with a pole: to pole down the river.