Hi there, this attachment is about Donegal Cottage Holidays Search Results #1 Crohycottage, Dungloe. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 800 x 450. This blog post's file size is only 84 KB. If You ought to save This image to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Donegal Cottage Holidays Search Results.
Essence of Donegal Cottage Holidays Search Results #1 Crohycottage, Dungloe
DonegalDon•e•gal (don′i gôl′, don′i gôl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a county in the N Republic of Ireland. 124,783;
1865 sq. mi. (4830 sq. km). Co. seat: Lifford.
- Also called Don′egal tweed′. a plain or herringbone tweed with colored slubs.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Holidayshol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Searchsearch (sûrch),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go or look through (a place, area, etc.) carefully in order to find something missing or lost: They searched the woods for the missing child. I searched the desk for the letter.
- to look at or examine (a person, object, etc.) carefully in order to find something concealed: He searched the vase for signs of a crack. The police searched the suspect for weapons.
- to explore or examine in order to discover: They searched the hills for gold.
- to look at, read, or examine (a record, writing, collection, repository, etc.) for information: to search a property title; He searched the courthouse for a record of the deed to the land.
- to look at or beneath the superficial aspects of to discover a motive, reaction, feeling, basic truth, etc.: He searched her face for a clue to her true feelings.
- to look into, question, or scrutinize: She searched her conscience.
- (of natural elements) to pierce or penetrate: The sunlight searched the room's dark corners.
- to uncover or find by examination or exploration (often fol. by out): to search out all the facts.
- to fire artillery over (an area) with successive changes in gun elevation.
- to examine (one or more files, as databases or texts) electronically, to locate specified items.
- to inquire, investigate, examine, or seek;
conduct an examination or investigation.
- search me, I don't know: Why has it taken so long to reach a decision? Search me.
- an act or instance of searching;
careful examination or investigation.
- the practice, on the part of naval officers of a belligerent nation, of boarding and examining a suspected neutral vessel at sea in order to ascertain its true nationality and determine if it is carrying contraband: the right of visit and search.
Resultsre•sult (ri zult′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to spring, arise, or proceed as a consequence of actions, circumstances, premises, etc.;
be the outcome.
- to terminate or end in a specified manner or thing.
The sack is where you spend lots of your time and a crucial part of your house. So it is crucial that you offer it with high taste. Additionally it's also wise to make sure that the furniture prior to the room's theme.
- something that happens as a consequence;
- a quantity, expression, etc., obtained by calculation.
- Often, results. a desirable or beneficial consequence, outcome, or effect: We had definite results within weeks.
- get results, to obtain a notable or successful result or response;
In case you look at accessories, it'd be a good plan where you will get cheap and good furniture which will fit your allowance to learn. Should you be looking for Donegal Cottage Holidays Search Results furniture then the excellent point is to discover a web based retailer that carries it in a really affordable discount. And also the finest part is you can even compare the buying price of furniture before you create your choice.
It's also feasible you will locate possibilities that are better online than in retailers. Though searching for your room gear remember to check out other considerations that accompany it such as for example pillowcases, blankets and so on. These may also be typically obtainable in the shop that is same.